Sunday, September 19, 2010

Got married...

After a long time of planning, the wedding day is over...  I am now married...  :)

Thanks God for a smooth wedding!
We had good weather...   Even though the weather network predicted rain, it was only cloudy...
Everything else went 90% according to plan... :D

Thank you so much for coming to my wedding!! 
I may not get a chance to talk to each one of you personally yesterday...
I had a tight schedule...  :P

I also want to thanks all the helpers!!
Without all of you, my wedding won't be so wonderful!  :D

I'll be going to my honeymoon soon, so I may not have time to update this blog...
Please stay tune...
I am planning to put my behind the scene things for my wedding...  I didn't want to put here earlier to spoil the surprise...   Just like concert DVDs, there is a behind the scene section... coming soon...  ;)


If you have taken photos in my wedding, can you please share the photos with me?  :D
Please upload your photos here:
http://wen.wkrew.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=1486
Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment