Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 days to My Wedding

3 days left...

Today is the last day of work before wedding...  I'll be starting my vacation tomorrow...  :)

My co-workers held a surprised party for me.
Thank you so much! :)
After a meeting, I went with Linda to Tim Horton for a coffee....  When I came back to my cubicle, I saw a big cake with everyone there...   :D   It was a real surprise... I didn't expect that...

Thank you everyone for organizing this!  :)

At night, I went with Wen to check out the sound system at the restaurant.  Everything is ok! :)


Grandma's condition hasn't improved.  She is still unstable.  :(
According to CAT scan, doctor told us that there are 2 spots of blood in her right brain.  The bigger spot is 1-1.3cm in size.
Speech pathologist has assessed Grandma again.  She still cannot swallow food, so doctor has put a nasogastric tube in her nose to give her food.  I know it's uncomfortable for her.
When I visited her at night, she was kind of awake in between sleeps and tried to pull the tube out.  Man Fu and I had to stop her.
According to doctor, if Grandma's condition is not stable in next 10 days, there is a chance that she might have another stroke.

I know a lot of people have been praying for my Grandma.
Thank you very much!
Please continue to pray for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment