Saturday, September 11, 2010

7 days to My Wedding

7 days left...

Doctors have confirmed that there is a blood clot at the back of grandma's head above her neck.  They cannot give her strong blood thinner until her situation is stabilized.  She seems to be a bit better today, but doctors said she could get better or worse in next 2 days...
We didn't tell her about the stroke... just told her that her nervous system was impacted by the fall...
I feel helpless since there is nothing we can do about her situation...   All I can do is pray to God...  asking God to let me see a miracle...

If you are reading this blog, please pray for her health and full recovery!!
Thanks! 

I wish wedding is like projects at work... can be delayed...
On the other hand, when was the last time any of my projects got delayed?   Not that I can think of...  At least those delays were not caused by me or my team...

It's really hard to switch my mind back to the wedding stuff...
So much things still need to be done...  and this is the last weekend before the wedding....
Well... better do more things tomorrow before the weekend is over...
There are still a lot of items on my weekend To Do list...

I did do 2 things today:
  • final fitting for my wedding dress and night dress
  • working with Kelvin to print the wedding bulletin...  He is still printing them out for me at this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment