Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wedding slides and program

I used to tell people that I am working 2 full-time jobs.  One is real work during the day.  The other one is doing wedding stuff during the night.
Now... As my wedding approaches... I feel like working 3 full-time jobs....  2 jobs for wedding stuff... :P   hahahaha... :D

Well... let see what I have done recently....

I've handed out most of the Church invitations to coworkers last Thursday. :D  Some coworkers are on vacation.   I have also made them a special gift. :)  I'll share the photos here later...

I've complete version 3 for wedding song slides...   I am still waiting for updates from singing team, but it's pretty much done...  It's 90% done...

I've complete version 3 for wedding program last night...  Need to do some more minor adjustments and also waiting for singing team...   It's 85% done...   I've changed it a lot since my original version 1,  which was done like 6 months ago...  The layout is similar... but...  Art is something that takes a lot of time...   I've to try out different background, fonts, etc...   It's so time consuming! 
Version 2 was reviewed yesterday by Wen and Jennifer.  I've basically made different looks of the same page for them to give opinions.
Thanks Jennifer for your opinions!  ;-)  
It'll be a surprise until wedding day...   May be I'll post it here after my wedding...


Wen is working on putting more details on the rundown...
Hopefully, it'll be 80-90% done this week...

Google docs is a wonderful tool!
I can easily share documents and it's free!!  :D
Everyone getting married should get a google docs account...   Well, as long as you have gmail account, you'll have google docs... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment